Though he was surrounded by sins, evil, and indiscipline, he chose to live a righteous life. He lived a life setting an example for faith and obedience.
1. The Only man to follow God during his period.
2. He had a close relationship with God.
3. He believed that whatever God told would definitely happen.
4. He built an ark where there was no see. This shows his faith in God. He just believed what God said and prepared for the flood.
5. He worshipped God continuously.
Son: Shem, Ham, Japheth
References: Genesis 5:28 -10:32; 1 Chronicles 1:4; Isaiah 54:9; Ezekiel 14: 14,20; Matthew 24: 37-39; Luke 3:36; 17:26-27; Ephesians 11:7; 1 Peter 3:20-21; 2 Peter 3:5-6.
Note: Every Sunday a character from the Bible will be analyzed and shared in this space. Make use of it to strengthen your Bible knowledge.